Our Purpose

Our goal is to provide a spot for tested, successful, and meaningful activities for practical teachers to utilize. Look for these regular features in addition to weekly blog posts: Tech. Tip Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday (quote or picture with no additional narrative), Doodad Day (reviews of items we use in the classroom).


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Classroom Library Organization

I was a guest blogger on the site, "A Slob Comes Clean."  From the title of that blog, you can guess that I struggle a little with organization.

This summer, I decided to work on organizing my classroom library.  I wanted something simple and manageable...nothing too elaborate.  For more information on how I got from the top picture to the bottom ones, check out the entire post at http://www.aslobcomesclean.com/2013/08/classroom-library-organization-a-guest-post/.

~Ella Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment